Release Your Inner Genius Club
Don’t let your child’s INNER GENIUS slip away.
What makes him or her glow with delight and anticipation?
Thomas Edison’s parents were told he was stupid and couldn’t learn anything. Albert Einstein’s parents were told he wouldn’t amount to much.
I was told, my child wouldn’t be able to work anywhere except a gas station.
In each case these individuals had parents that knew differently. They believed their child was capable of great things. Each of them went on to do fabulous things.
Have Fun While Learning
The Release Your Inner Genius Club provides enriching activities to help you and your child explore other modalities of learning to identify and build on their strengths, the inner genius. What makes your child shine?
Learn to captivate your child in lessons that build academics along with music, speaking and even that entrepreneurial flare.
Parents Teaching Through Life Experiences
The membership includes a weekly parents question and answer session with Rebecca. In addition she will share a variety of learning strategies that will not only help bring out the child’s inner genius.
Zac’s Fun House Units
Zac the dog guides children ages 4-9 years olds through fun interactive units. The membership will include 50 or more lessons in each six month subscription period based on activities they may do on a daily basis all from the comfort of your home.
The units include
- Creative learning – is where a packet of candy or play dough becomes a fabulous learning tool for teaching math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
- Reading lessons – Join us for a great time in reading fabulous books and practice vocabulary while learning skills that help the child grow to reach their potential. Release Your Inner Genius will have video reading lessons with books and worksheets you will be able to down load at your child’s reading level. The reading level diagnosis is held on the first and third Tuesday of the month.
- Fun – w- Food and Play – Each unit includes recipes to eat or play and sometimes are both. They will enjoy making a cookie person, chocolate playdough, peanut butter playdough, mini pizza, mini olympics and much, much more. Join us for the fun.
In addition your child will be able to explore:
-w- Arlene Wow
Arlene Wow has the magic of captivating her audience in her catch tunes. Her songs will entice your child to dance about the room or sing along, lyrics that motivate the child to see life in a positive way. Put on your seat belt for this fun, rocking and rolling musical time, all from the comfort of your home.
Toastmasters for Kids (coming soon)
It’s never too young to help your child learn to speak in public. Rebecca will take your child through various speaking techniques to giving actual speeches. Toastmasters builds confidence, writing and organization skills. This will reflect in his or her school work in a positive way.
Don’t miss this great opportunity, Speak Up, Toastmasters for Kids, all this from the comfort of your home.
Learn a Second Language
Join Zac and his friends as they find ways to be grateful. These lessons will not only spur your child on to find gratitude but to learn a second language. Your child will watch a video for each lesson and have activities at home to practice vocabulary, reading and writing in English, French, German and Spanish.
We will have a variety of visitors that will share their expertise with your child.
Exercise can be as much fun as holding up two drumming sticks or wooden spoons. Let Val show your child how much fun it is to do a drumming exercise. She will get the heart rate up, build self-esteem and stimulate the brain which optimizes your child’s performance.
NOW, you can join the DROM at HOME Membership Community and participate in “Live” zoom classes and have access to recorded classes to do anytime.
Your subscription will include:
- 100 + video lessons
- Worksheets/ handouts
- Speak Up – Toastmasters for Kids
- Piano, Guitar and music lessons
- Learn a second language English, Spanish, French and German
- Weekly zoom- questions and answers session with parents
- Reading lessons and reading level evaluation
- Units including math, cooking and writing activities
Join us for all the fun.
Click here to find out about the membership.